In February 2012, our community embarked on The Keystone Campaign – Preserving the Past, Building the Future. This Campaign targeted projects that would improve Keystone’s facilities, enhance the campus, and increase the endowment. Funding necessary to accomplish these goals was $4,500,000.
Here’s what was accomplished:
- The development of a new playground and activities court.
- The completion of the Shadfan Science and Creativity Center – over 10,000 square feet, with 3 science lab/classrooms, 2 laboratory preparation rooms, a technology lab, a digital imaging classroom, and 2 additional seminar rooms.
- The renovation of the center of campus, including the reconstitution of the Carriage House and the creation of the Alumni Quadrangle.
- The addition of over $400,000 to Keystone’s endowment.
The impact of these projects:
- Doubling of laboratory space and enhanced science fair facilities, technology integration throughout the k-12 program, vastly enhanced technology infrastructure impacting learning in every classroom.
- Transforming the center of our campus into the heart of our School.
- A near doubling of the School’s endowment to $920,000.
The Keystone community successfully raised $4,950,000 in pledges and donations to accomplish all the goals of the Strategic and Master Plans. Thanks to the generosity of many, Keystone is poised and equipped for a new generation of eager learners!
Please contact Adriana Villafranca at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210.735.4022, ext. 353 for more information.