Annual Fund

Help us make the 5% Difference at Keystone.

The Annual Fund is an essential part of the school’s regular funding.  Tuition and fees are designed to cover 95% of the school’s operating budget, and the Annual Fund covers the remaining 5%. 

That last 5% of the budget is vitally important to our mission.  It makes extracurricular programs better, it helps us access better tools and technology, it helps us attract the best possible faculty and staff… the list goes on and on.

If you would like to support the students of Keystone by making a tax-deductible donation to the 2018-2019 Annual Fund, please contact Director of Development Adriana Villafranca or make a credit card donation online by following the link below.

The giving levels are as follows:

Leadership Levels

Scholars' Circle:$15,000 and up

Benefactors' Circle: $10,000 to $14,999

Trustees' Circle:  $5,000-$9,999

Chairman's Circle:  $2,500-$4,999

Head of School's Circle:  $1,001 to $2,499

Millenium Circle:  $1,000

Gift Club Levels

Cobra Circle:  $500-$599

Friends of Keystone:  up to $499

 Thank you for joining with many others in the Keystone community in supporting our school.  Visa and Mastercard donations are accepted by clicking the link below.  American Express donations can be accepted through the remittance envelopes that were distributed, or by contacting Director of Development Adriana Villafranca.  Please be sure to include the 4-digit security code on AMEX donations.  Thank you!

DONATE NOW

Chairs:
Dan and Carla Katselnik

Little School:
Fernando Peralta and Mayra Farret
Christopher and Joannah Pickett
Christopher and Courtney Kridel

Kindergarten:
Marcin and Liz Donda

First:
Tim and Christina Vu

Second:
Craig and Tracey Smith
Abelardo Martinez and Araminta Romero

Third:
Ryan and Campbell Sullivan

Fourth:
Paola Duhem and Alberto Sandoval

Fifth:
Subrata and Baishakhi Debnath

Sixth:
Jerome & Kelly Pooler

Seventh:
Elmer and Lenibet Montemayor
Michael Nowicki & Cassandra Parker-Nowicki

Eighth:
Ricardo and Carrie Alvarado

Ninth:
Eric and Allison Stocker
Andrew Diggdon and Sabrina Amador-Diggdon

Tenth:
Don and Yvonne Gonzales
Wasif and Roshnic Latif

Eleventh:
Can and Nazan Sagyin

Twelfth:
Jennifer and Mike Michaelis