In February 2012, our community embarked on The Keystone Campaign – Preserving the Past, Building the Future. This Campaign targeted projects that would improve Keystone’s facilities, enhance the campus, and increase the endowment. Funding necessary to accomplish these goals was $4,500,000.
Here’s what was accomplished:
- The development of a new playground and activities court.
- The completion of the Shadfan Science and Creativity Center – over 10,000 square feet, with 3 science lab/classrooms, 2 laboratory preparation rooms, a technology lab, a digital imaging classroom, and 2 additional seminar rooms.
- The renovation of the center of campus, including the reconstitution of the Carriage House and the creation of the Alumni Quadrangle.
- The addition of over $400,000 to Keystone’s endowment.
The impact of these projects:
- Doubling of laboratory space and enhanced science fair facilities, technology integration throughout the k-12 program, vastly enhanced technology infrastructure impacting learning in every classroom.
- Transforming the center of our campus into the heart of our School.
- A near doubling of the School’s endowment to $920,000.
The Keystone community successfully raised $4,950,000 in pledges and donations to accomplish all the goals of the Strategic and Master Plans. Thanks to the generosity of many, Keystone is poised and equipped for a new generation of eager learners!
It’s not too late to be a part of this effort and join many others in the Keystone community by making a tax-deductible contribution. Your donation can be designated toward the Shadfan Science & Creativity Center, the Quadrangle, the Endowment for Financial Aid, or the Endowment for Teacher Excellence. It’s also not too late to purchase a paver (large or small) or tree in the Quadrangle. Your donation could also be in support of the Dr. John E. Prince Foyer in the new science building.
A donation can be made in the following ways:
Credit Card (M/C or Visa)
Check or AMEX – send a check or credit card information to:
Attn.: Denise Morado
119 E. Craig Place
San Antonio, TX 78212
Please contact Angela Rabke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210.735.4022, ext. 353 for more information.