If You Test Positive for COVID-19
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status:
- Notify your student’s respective Division Head AND our school nurses: email@example.com.
- All students must isolate for 5 days. Note: Day 0 is either the day of taking a Covid test or when symptoms begin.
- Students in K-12 who are fever free and symptom free after 5 days may return to school and must wear a mask indoors for an additional 5 days.
- If you obtain two negative antigen test results 48 hours apart after Day 5 (according to recent CDC guidance), you may remove your mask.
- Pre-K students must quarantine for 5 days
- If Pre-K students are fever free and symptom free after 5 days, they may return to school and must wear a mask indoors for an additional 5 days. During Days 5-10, parents should pick up their children at 1pm, in time for the Little School naps.
- Pre-K students can also take a test after Day 5. If they obtain two negative antigen test results 48 hours apart after Day 5 (according to recent CDC guidance), students may remove their mask.
If You Are Exposed to Someone with COVID-19
- You do not need to quarantine
- Please monitor for symptoms and take appropriate action in the event of a positive test.
For more information and guidance, please consult these recommendations from the CDC.
Mask use and layered prevention strategies, such as receiving all recommended vaccination and booster doses, are key to preventing COVID-19 and decreasing transmission.