As we move forward into a period of remote learning and social distancing, we want to share news about upcoming events that are either postponed or cancelled.
At this point, we are still hoping to have summer camps occur at their usual time. However, like so much else, this depends on a very fluid situation. For that reason, we are holding off on registration for a little longer. We will make an announcement within the next couple of weeks.
- Upper School Spring Play – March 27-28. Postponed tentatively
- 50th Alumni Reunion – May 30. Postponed until the fall
- Sip Snack Give Back – April 3. Our school-wide adult social and fundraiser will take place next fall.
- Per the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS) all sporting events through April 12
- Legacy Circle Gathering – March 22
- 4th Grade parent coffee – March 25
- 5th Grade trip – March 26
- Preschool Scrapbook Assembly – April 1. Please contact Little School Head Dena Hoenig Valdez at email@example.com if you want to make scrapbooks at home.
- Middle School Field Day – April 3
- Fiesta Fun Day – April 4
- Spring Fling – week of April 6-9
- 20th Alumni Reunion – April 18. If campus reopens in early April, alumni won’t have enough time to make travel arrangements.
- Hiking Club outing – April 18. This cancellation is precautionary.
- PTO Spring Meeting – April 21. PTO officers decided to cancel the Spring Meeting
- 2nd Grade play – April 30. Both the second and first grade plays are cancelled because children won’t have enough rehearsal time if students return to school in early April.
- 1st Grade play – May 7
We are very sad to be postponing and cancelling these events for this year, and we will miss them greatly. We will keep you posted on updates and other details surrounding school events as we gather information and make additional decisions.
William B. Handmaker
Head of School