Jan 04 2024
Young alumni share experiences, advice
This year’s College Panels offered a helpful and meaningful day for Upper School students. Recent Keystone grads who are currently in college meet with each grade to share experiences and advice.
Among the pieces of advice:
- Freshman year is scary.
- There is no perfect college.
- Manage your expectations.
- College is easier; Keystone prepares you well.
- Give yourself grace during the college application process.
- Work on time management skills during high school, because they’ll help in college.
- Try new things.
- Join clubs and try intramural sports.
- When applying to colleges, listen to Ms. Christiansen.
- Reflect on your own at the end of your first semester to see what worked for you and what did not work for you.
- You are going to be just fine.
Scroll down for photos